Sunday, October 05, 2008

Oscillation

I am oscillating between homesickness, dismay at the lack of learning at my job, no idea why I am sad, stress about what's next after articling, even though there is 8 more month to go of that, and it's getting cold. What is wrong with me? Next week is Thanksgiving, and there'll be a potluck at church. I don't even care about Thanksgiving; my family doesn't really celebrate it, so why do I feel like I'm falling apart, a little?

This is the longest time I have ever been away from home, though I really thought that doesn't bother me anymore. What is happening?

2 comments:

Princess_Nikki said...

It's greyer, the days are shorter and everything just feels more blue . I feel it too...

The promise of summer is over, my job just seems more and more repetative, and I just want to crawl in bed with a good book and some solitude for a while.

Come for a Victoria visit?

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hosting[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood avenues to produce an income online.