Sunday, January 11, 2009

The church had a birthday cake for all the January birthdays today, so a week after my actual birthday, I am still celebrating.  It's great!  One of the other birthday person closed his eyes briefly, and I realized that I have forgotten to make a birthday wish this year!  Luckily I have another cake waiting for me at work tomorrow, so there is still a chance to salvage this.  I know that you are not suppose to say the wish out loud, or it won't come true, but let's just, hypothesize, shall we? 

What would I wish for in my 27th year?  As far as I know, I have my health, though it might kill me to actually participate in any sort of prolonged physical activities.  Despite the worry about hirebacks and my future beyond the next 6 months after articling is completed, I love my work and hope it will continue.  My relationship with everyone in my family (except my father) is excellent, by virtue of the distance between us.  And I've got a boyfriend that hasn't stopped making me grin yet.  

So hopefully I'm not jinxing the year, but I am at the rare, exactly where I want to be spot in my life at the moment.  =) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cliffkai36@hotmail.com
or thrown bottles into the ocean :)

Anonymous said...

With the exception of being closer to me, obviously. Although, I have just taken the first step in possibly rectifying that. -Julie