Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A heart full of love

Cast my first vote in a new city yesterday, 2 sons and husband in tow.  When did my life get so full?  I love and I live as I try to breathe through the sleepless nights and bustling days.  Could it be merely 5 years since I was a student living that carefree life?  Did I have an inkling that I would feel like I have everything I've ever wanted in a few short years?  What will another 5 years bring?

A second child.  You fear that your love for your first will change, and of course it does.  But it does not lessen.  My heart is so full, for a boy with scraped knees and a baby with trusting eyes.  We've come so far, got so far to go.

2 comments:

RETA said...

Keep writing!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

horoscopo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.