Thursday, August 25, 2005

another life


This is my sister's new puppy, Lia (short for Ophelia). I'm sure she'll have more pictures up at medori soon. I was visiting her new place yesterday, and shopping for housewarming gifts (microwave and shelves) for her, with her. And throughout all this, Rob was texting me. I can't help but daydream what life would be like if I were more content to be ordinary, and we both had a higher emotional quotient to know how a relationship works. Wouldn't it be fantastic if I could be living with him, with a new puppy, making money instead of going into debt for the next 3 years? I want to go to law school, but I also want to be with him. I know, I know, it'll all be worth it in a couple years. But will he be there in a couple years? And when all my professional dreams have come true, would it matter if I couldn't share that success with that person?

No comments: