Monday, August 08, 2005

beautiful lies

It's been a week, so maybe I can post something about it without worrying too much that it is going to fade away. Do you have any idea how powerful something like "I'm still in love with you" is, especially taken on an empty stomach? Against statements like that, I have no defense. So yeah - it's still Rob. I have no expectations or plans for what's going to happen 2 weeks from now, when camp is over. I just want to enjoy every moment before I get on a plane on Aug 20th. I never thought that I'm the kind of person who would prefer to believe a beautiful lie than the brutal truth. This lack of integrity should really bother me more, but I really don't care. I just want to believe that everything is okay, at this particular moment in time.

2 comments:

walekim said...

If I were you, I would make sure I read this blog again just after Aug 20.

Pipi Longstockings said...

Good luck dear. hope it all works out for you.