Tuesday, December 20, 2005

my grandma's is fuller than an Inn in Bethlehem

Finishing that last exam was actually kinda of anti-climatic. Maybe I was just tired, maybe I just wanted to go home. Anyway, went out and had a drink with a couple friends last night, and drove in pretty bad traffic that extended my 4 hour trip to 6 today. Just my aunt and grandma were home when I got in, so I had dinner and then decided to go to my second grader cousin's Winter Concert. It was pretty funny. Then, it being Tuesday, I went down to the squadron at the end of the training night, and went out with the staff afterwards. It was nice to see everyone, even though I saw them just 3 weeks ago. Now I'm waiting for my cousin to get out of the shower, so I can wash up for bed. My uncle and other cousin has recently moved back in to my grandma's, so for the next two weeks, I'll be sleeping on an air mattress in the living room. Fun. And biblical.

1 comment:

walekim said...

LOL. Biblical.

Have a Merry Christmas!