Monday, December 26, 2005

pretty bad

I'd say 'worst Christmas ever', but I don't want to tempt fate to give me a worse one further on down the road. It started off okay. Went to church in the morning with my cousin, had a good lunch discussing his university plans and relationships (not in too much detail, of course - he's 17). Then, met up with Jasmine at Yorkdale, and found a random subway place to sit down and catch up. Then, we saw King Kong, which had a real kind of beauty to it, minus the Jurassic Park IV trailer section. All the way, my sister has been experiencing this pain in her back. The doctor thought she broke her backbone, but it ended up being an infection. So when I returned from the movie, I went to the hospital. And stayed there, listening to my sister's alternating crying and screaming in pain. The morphine wasn't working anymore. My mom would only go home when I promised I'd stay there with Yvonne. So that's how I spent Christmas night - on the 4North Wing of North York General Hospital. The 'break' hasn't been the least bit relaxing at all. I just want to go back to school.

2 comments:

walekim said...

Awww.... Poor M_whiz.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I spent Christmas as slave master to my scouts and vice versa at camp during the day, and spent the night at my friend's place watching replays of my VCDs. We both had no celebration plans and no one to celebrate with except each other, so we decide to do so. Oh well.

Hope you have a better New Year though!

Joshua Wong said...

Hey, I have no way to contact you!!! Send me an email with some contact info. We are hanging out for new years if you want to join us :)