Friday, January 06, 2006

New Apartment Virtual Tour

As promised, here are some shots from my new place:

(Left) This is my study. Since I don't have a couch, there is no point in having a living room. You can see Christmas cards that I received on the window sill, my X-files poster on a stationary chest, my desk is facing the front door, just like a real office. The diplomas and the wall are hung by Jonathan. That white thing under my desk is my printer. My chair, I just got arms for (that you can't see) is from IKEA. My silver trumpet is sitting nicely on the stand I got for Christmas. My sister bought me that white comfy 'nest' chair that you can see half of on the right there.



(Right) This is my kitchen. As you can see, it has a bar. I should get stools for it, but I just brought a folding table for eating that's out of sight. The poster I have on my fridge is from Body World 2, at the Ontario Science Centre. The thing on the left at the end of the bar is my stereo.



(Left) Walk-in closet on the left, mirror, laundry basket.
(Right) My bedroom continued, with Snowflake Eeyore. My TV & DVD are on the end of the bed. I even got a green shimmery bedskirt (only because it was on clearance at Wal-Mart).


Don't really feel like I'm back at school yet, mostly because classes were short or cancelled this week. Things are going to be coming fast & furious on Monday though, I'm sure. Email me if you'd like to see pictures of Jonathan and me. =)

2 comments:

Princess_Nikki said...

Oooh oooh! I wanna see pictures of you and Jonathan!!!

And I quite like the decor of the new apartment. Especially the clearance Walmart bedskirt. So great to have your own place!

Anonymous said...

Nice Digs. Fancy law student is living a fancy life with a fancy new apartment! Sorry I didn't get to see you this break. I was in Quebec City freezing my butt off, but happy new year!

I was wondering if you could help me out a bit. I'm looking for London's supply unit phone # to return my kit, but I can't find it anywhere. Do you know it or know where to find it? Let me know. They keep harrassing me and I want it to stop!

~Simone