Friday, September 08, 2006

back to school!

So excited to be starting my penultimate year. This term, I only have 13 hours of classes per week, so it's going to be great. I'm also working as a Work/Study student at the Human Rights Office, and the Student Rep for Carswell (a legal text/search engine co.).

Surfside

My sister's got new digs. I hear there is a party going on there next week. I summoned all my engineering skills and built an IKEA bookcase for her.


Move-In

Last Saturday, I moved my cousin to Bates Hall at Mac, on the most miserable, thunderstorming day possible Of course the line up for room keys took an hour, and then we had to go to Wal-Mart to get some more stuff. He seems excited to be there though, which is good. Afterwards, I met up with my friend and her finance at Mississauga for dinner. They brought a house together! I feel so young.


Relationship Dilemma du jour

How pissed am I allowed to get if he asks me whether he can go visit his ex's parents, because he misses them?

No comments: