Sunday, December 28, 2008

I was not deprived, I'm just Chinese

So, at the shocking age of 26, I have finally had my first stocking, traditional Christmas dinner, around the tree gift opening on Christmas morning, with first the Midnight Mass in 10 years.  No, my family did not turn white; Marc's family was just good enough to adopt me for the holidays.  Wow, so the storybook Christmases as seen through the frosted glass with the brillant lights.   Calgary, as usual is beautiful.  I really think I could live there happily. 

Boxing day shopping: oh, I spent too much!  New camera, suit, blouse, bikini, candle holders... Went outdoors skating yesterday; haven't done that in about, maybe at least 12 years as well.  This is the Alberta Legislature by night:




2 comments:

Julie said...

"Went outdoors skating yesterday; haven't done that in about, maybe at least 12 years as well"

How quickly you forget. :(

m_whiz said...

Oh, it's not the same on a lake!! Nathan Phillips Square is pretty 'contained'. =P