Sunday, October 09, 2005

he's gone...

last Sat: arrived at 10:30pm
Sun: haircut at the mall, study in the library with me to catch up on reading
Mon: I went to Property Law class, then we are off to London. Lunch with Jasmine, continue to Niagara Falls. Fancy, grown-up dinner in hotel where we were staying (Fallsview Sheraton), Falls and Clifton Hills at night.
Tue: Niagara Falls to Hamilton. Missed the exit by 20 mins (oops!). Back tracked to Mac, campus tour. Hamilton to Toronto. Checked in to Holiday Inn on King. Dinner with sister, visit at cadets, out with officer staff after training night.
Wed: Lunch with mom and grandma, tour of Scarborough, dinner with Taz, drinks downtown
Thurs: Back to Windsor, Criminal Law class, drinks downtown
Fri: downtown Windsor, Art Gallery, Windsor Symphony Orchestra Concert, The Corpse Bride, drinks around campus
Sat: Detroit, drive around Windsor, Dinner at Boston Pizza, drinks downtown
Sun: drove to Airport

I miss him already, but not as much as I thought I would. Is that bad? He was crying as he left, and I... was just kinda relieved to get back to my life. Not that I didn't enjoy having him here. I just don't know how to share my life with someone like that. What am I suppose to do?

No comments: