Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Layers of Me

Layer.one
Name: Michelle Kai
Birthdate: Jan 4, 1982
Birthplace: Hong Kong
Current location: Windsor, ON
Eyes: medium brown
Hair: brown with highlights by my sis
Height: 5'7"
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Layer.two
Your heritage: Chinese
Your weakness: musicians
Your shoes you wore today: haven't been outside today, so just my slippers
Your fears: that's I won't grow up to be who I really am
Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian at Pizza Hut
Goal you'd like to achieve: work at the UN

Layer.three
Your thoughts first waking up: what do I have to do today?
Your best physical feature: my drive to not let myself down
Your bedtime: 11:00-11:30pm
Your most missed memory: high school symphonic band

Layer.four
Pepsi or Coke: I never understood the difference, and don't really like either
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's (McChicken lover since I was old enough to finish one by myself)
Single or group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: milk chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Iced Cap

Layer.five
Cuss: the dialogue in my mind is often R-rated
Sing: yup, I know so much sappy lyrics by heart
Have a crush: yup
Think you've been in love: yes
Want to go college: can't seem to get out ;)
Want to get married: yes
Believe in yourself: I have to
Get motion sickness: cars, trains, planes, elevators, tire swings... you name it - there's a reason why I was such a bad pilot
Think you're attractive: I think confidence and self-assuredness are attractive, and I try to exude those
Think you're a health freak: nope, I live like a typical student
Get along with your parents: I haven't seen my dad in almost 3 years, and haven't talked to him in almost a year. My mom and I get along now that I'm away from home again.
Like thunderstorms: yes - I have this vision of watching one snuggled with my family by the fire beside the bay windows
Play an instrument: saxophone, trumpet, piano, some clarinet

Layer.six - in the past month
Gone to the mall: yes, I seeing people who I don't go to school with
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no, I don't think I could ever do that
Eaten sushi: yes - yummy!
Been on stage: not since ballet recitals when I was 11
Gone skating: no - I'd like to though
Made homemade cookies: yup, baking on Sundays with my boy ;)
Gone skinny dipping: no
Dyed your hair: my sis did highlights for me
Stolen anything: just this survey from medori

Layer.seven - ever..
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: never
Been called a tease: yeah (I know, surprising)
Got beaten up: never

Layer.eight
Age you hoped to be married: 27
Number and name of children: 2, Zachary/Matthew... and I guess their daddy can pick the girl's names
Dream wedding: as long as it's the right person, the rest are just details
How do you want to die: in peace
Where do you want to attend college: I'm doing exactly what I want to do right now
Dream job: composer of movie scores... but I guess I'll settle for lawyer
Country you want to visit: France

Layer.nine - In a guy/girl...
Best eye color: blue/grey
Best hair color: brown
Short or long hair: short
Height: 6' +
Best weight: depends on height, I guess
Best clothing: whatever's comfortable and suitable for the occasion

Layer.ten
Number of drugs taken illegally: 0
Number of people I could trust with my life: under what circumstances?
Number of CDs that I own: 40-50?
Number of piercings: two, one in each earlobe
Number of tattoos: none
Number of times my name's been in the news: I wrote an article to the Kid's Page in the Toronto Star when I was in grade 6 and it was published
Number of scars on my body: supposedly one on my head from falling and stitches when i was 3 - I've never seen it
Number of things in my past that I regret: if things hadn't happened that way, I might not be here now. And I'm exactly where I want to be, so why should I regret anything?

No comments: