Friday, March 31, 2006

job interview

... from hell. Okay, okay, it wasn't that bad. Oh wait - it was. Have you ever been in an interview where they don't ask you anything? What the hell? For the entire 20 mins, I was thinking: do you want to re-schedule? 'Cuz unless I'm auditioning for looks or ethnicity, you've gotta ask me something to find out if I'm right for the job. And if you weren't interested in the first place, then why are we here? And please don't call me 'love'. We've just met. Yeah, thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of job did you interview for?

Princess_Nikki said...

Oooh...I can't handle people who think it's ok to call you "dear, love, sweetie, hon" or any other cutesy name, 8 minutes after they've met you. Drives me NUTS. I don't even like being called that by my non-existant boyfriend, let alone the strange lady at the grocery store.

m_whiz said...

s> legal assistant... so maybe I was auditioning for looks

p> I know - makes me want to play the race card and say they are not according the proper respect to asian women. ;)

Anonymous said...

When I did my interview with the law firm for my summer articling I thought it was from hell too. We talked about NOTHING! Normally you have a feeling as to whether or not it works, but I just had no clue.