Saturday, April 08, 2006

got job ;)

So around 3:30pm yesterday, I got a phone call from the law firm I was interviewing with, and got offered the position of summer assistant! I know I sounded desperately relieved, 'cuz I was like, "Yes, yes, yes - I accept!" Thank you, God. I am so glad to get this nailed down for the summer before exams. The details are still to be worked out on Wed, but right now, I'm just happy to be spending the summer in Windsor, with my boyfriend, and possibly living together (as he says, as a 'soft commitment' test-run for four months). In Toronto to get a change of scenery for a couple days. Will it help my studying? Nope, probably not. But it's doing wonders for my sanity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

and

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?!?!?!

That is all.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That's an amazing way to get a kick-start in the field.

Would you be visiting Toronto often in the summer?

Anonymous said...

opps... forgot to 'sign my name' above, it's Patrick, btw! Congrats again.

m_whiz said...

s> thx! You know what a fickle, fickle lover I am. ;)

p> I had no idea that you still read this blog! Good to hear from you. I imagine you are writing exams as well right now, so good luck with those. I'll try to make it for annual!