Friday, June 09, 2006

birthday & marks

We celebrated his 25th birthday on Wednesday with dinner at Hikari. Yummy raw fish!


We also got our first year marks yesterday. I was hoping for two A's, but alas, it was not to be. Just one for Constitutional. However, I was shocked that I somehow managed a B+ in Criminal, which means that I must have begged, borrowed or stolen an A on that final exam. You just never know with these things. Oh well, good enough, I guess. Totally beat my boyfriend though. ;)

Going to Toronto this weekend for 110 Annual, and my mom's birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! first year is done!

-karen

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

I was searching through blogs that mentioned Windsor Law and came upon yours. I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say that I've really enjoyed reading what you've written here. I'm starting first year studies at Windsor in September and would love some insights into the law school. Drop me a line if ever you get a chance. My name is John - johnmpicone@msn.com