Tuesday, July 25, 2006

back to reality

Had a relaxing vacation in Scarborough. Met up with a couple friends, saw A Comedy of Errors at Shakespeare in the Park, did some shopping, and went to a info session on applying for Toronto summer jobs next year. Played a concert in Pelee Island, and had a house guest for the weekend - so grown up. Back in Windsor now, in the office, trying to look busy 'cuz the boss doesn't look that happy.

Did the rest of my course selection this morning. I'm taking (for anyone interested): Torts, Freedom of Religion, Constitutional Litigation and Public International Law in the Fall, and Family Law, Business Association, Child and the Law, Commercial Law: Sales and... oh God, I've forgetten what the last one is already. Oh yeah - Civil Procedure. I figure I'll take a lighter Fall term to make time for all the summer applications that will be due, plus to recover from the summer. I know I just came back from vacation, but four months of the office is really taking its toll. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be crying about having to write five exams next April.

Things are great at our little apartment. I think me being away for a week gave us both some space and perspective, and a chance to miss each other. When you are realize you can't be away from each other for a week, it gives some more defined shape of what the future holds. =)

No comments: