Thursday, October 18, 2007

'normal' is a figment of my imagination

Any day that starts with a 6am phone call is not going to be great. Especially when said call is from an ex. And doubly so when the reason for the call is that he is being threatened by someone else, who named themselves 'kelly chan', and then proceed to interrogate/reveal intimate details about your relationships with your ex and with themselves. Although I have no confirmation except for an invitation to MSN with probably the same 'kelly chan', I will give you three guesses as to who is behind this. The first two don't count.

So apparently 'kelly' found the ex's email that I carelessly posted on someone else's wall for something, and then emailed the ex, and invited him to MSN with the promise of 'urgent information' about me to talk about. I believe the term is cyber-bullying. So the ex at first thought this was some twisted way for me to contact him, but then to his credit realize I am not crazy, and called me at 1am his time to warn me of this 'kelly'. Life is grand, no? Of course I can't get back to sleep after that. It is 9:32am my time now. Only 14.5 hours to go before this day is over. In terms of credibility, the ex may be a lot of things, but psychotic is the domain of someone else, so I find it much easy to believe him that you-know-who. It's a little scary, except for the vast protection offered by the Atlantic Ocean. I know I bring this trouble upon myself, but I'd wanted to believe that things were going to be different this time.

At least I am going to Scotland this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.