Saturday, June 14, 2008

Three Times Over

I flew home to attend my Convocation this weekend. My family went, and we stayed in Windsor overnight after the ceremony. To be honest, I was nearly nodding off during the 'very special speakers', but it was still nice to walk across the stage and have the degree conferred on me.

It was really nice to see everybody, to talk about what I'm doing in Edmonton, and everything. It feels good to feel directed, driven, and purposeful. I'll think of my law school days fondly, but don't know if I can go so far to say that I will miss people there. I've learned to touch lightly on others in my life through my last decade of wandering.

B.Sc. M.A. LL.B.
I've got one science degree, one arts degree... and finally one I can use to make a living =P

No comments: