Tuesday, July 20, 2004

boy

Good morning!  I'm up at 5:55 today, 'cuz my kiddies are going swimming!  All this is really fake excitement, 'cuz it's way too early, and I'm waiting for my kids to wake up to go to breakfast.  Anyway, nothing feels too bad when you have a boy who asks you out in a playground.
 
So, this whole thing is really took me my surprise, even though it feels... right as well.  He is a professional musician, and generally not the type that I would look for or consider at all.  But he is just comfortable to be around, and we can talk and talk and talk.  I don't want to sound all sappy and stuff, 'cuz this is not like some head over heels things.  It is just so easy, if you want what I mean.  I don't know how to explain it, except to say that it feels like I've know him for a lot more than 3 weeks.  Maybe it's just the camp environment simulating frequent contact for familiarity; I don't know.  All I know if that he is the frustrated artist/tragic hero type, and who can resist that? 
 
(more later, must take kids now) 

No comments: