Thursday, July 22, 2004

missing

I just don't know how it is possible to miss someone if they are only gone for a day.  It is pretty ridiculous and co-dependent, but perhaps relationships bring out the worse sides in me.  I mean, it is not like he has been gone for 24 hours yet, but I've gotten used to seeing him about once every 2 hours, so it feels weird.  He is on a performance trip in Edmonton with the cadet band, and will be back tonight.

So obviously we are trying to keep this discreet, but honestly where can we go?  People having these knowing smirks on their face, but I guess it's all in good fun.  I'm surprised that Luke hasn't said anything to me yet, but then again I suppose I shouldn't be.  And I want to be sure that I'm not starting a relationship in some weird way to deflect the sometimes awkwardness of working with his girlfriend.  Argh, weirdness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

forget luke. forget his girlfriend. enjoy your musician boy.

m_whiz said...

y> I didn't receive the package yet, but it usually takes a while for mail to sort here. I'll let you know when I get it. Umm, I'm not that excited about it going home anymore, having a good reason to want to stay. =)

a> I will