Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Chateau Cartier

Have you ever been there? The one in Alymer, Quebec? Me neither. But I'm going, on Feb 27 - March 2. On a whim, I decided to check my email getting home from going out with the staff after cadets, around 1:00am. And I got an email inviting me to the Matching Process at Chateau Cartier for the final phase of the Management Trainee Program selection, where I and 50 other candidates get interviewed by the hiring agencies. We are competing for about 30 spots, and, to help you put it in perspective, there were around 2000 applications. So I'm actually a little surprised to get this far, especially since I didn't think I did particularly well on the second assessment phase. Anyway, it is highly exciting. Too bad it's too late to jump and dance around. I'll do it first thing in the morning. ;)

3 comments:

walekim said...

I told you, my dear, I told you! ;)
Congratulations and Good Luck!

Though interviews may be stressful, I am sure you be able to relax and enjoy.
It's one hell of a resort anyway!
http://www.chateaucartier.com

Still don't think I told you? Read this! Hehe.
http://mwhiz.blogspot.com/2005/01/slushy-unseasonable-warmth.html

It's never too late to jump and dance around, as I already did at 2am! =P Congratulations!

andy said...

Hey is your computer fixed? i just got mine back yesterday... but they forgot to give me back a piece of my computer... my floppy drive... BAH!

Anonymous said...

shame on u! it's never too late to jump up and dance around!

- aziz