Sunday, June 19, 2005

slumming in Rexdale

I got into an accident on Thursday - minor, no injury, but because I hit an SUV, the damage is going to be expensive. Anyway, got into a fight with my mom, which was only tangentially related to the car thing, so now I'm spending a couple days with my sister in her room in Rexdale, by Humber College. She is nice to let me stay, but perhaps grown up siblings are just not meant to live together. Anyway, I'll be going home on Wed, 'cuz it's my sister birthday, so probably dinner with my mom. Thursday night I'm getting together with a couple of my mentors at cadets, Friday packing, Saturday Convocation, and Sunday flight to Cold Lake! Got a call from the boy last night - being apart has been hard, even though I only saw him 3 weeks ago. Hope for a great summer.

No comments: