Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm pretty sure...

that there is a special place in hell reserved for people like me. In fact, I'd put money on that. Why? 'Cuz hanging out with a guy who is a friend of your ex sounds like the beginning of a bad sitcom. Not only that, the guy is also a music instructor (just like Rob), also goes to U of Cal (just like Rob), makes the same jokes 'cuz those are the ones that get told in their office, and is also another generic white boy. All this might be excusable on some shaky ethical grounds, but nothing can excuse the fact that he just turned 20!

I like him too much to use him as 'rebound', in addition to the fact that it would just be totally wrong. I like him, but is it just because he is 'Rob-lite'? I'm just so ... bored here. Last summer was fantastic, and I just don't really know what to do with my (albeit minimal) free time here, being single. Not that everyone is dating - it was just nicer to be. Nothing has happened yet, but he obviously wants to ask. I'm absolutely going to hell.

3 comments:

Princess_Nikki said...

LOL...I think you would give Lil' Harry Potter a run for his money :)

You deserve someone good. He is good. Mind you, the just turned twenty thing doesn't always work out so well...I can tell you from experience.

But hey...Whatever Happens In Cold Lake, Stays In Cold Lake :P

I'm excited for you!

Scare some kids on NDT for me.

walekim said...

Hahaha... You are going to hell.

You think I was a rebound?

You make him sound like a classic case, only worse.

However, it really depends on your attitude. If it's like what princess_nikki said, then well. It won't hurt...yet.

I do want your relationships to work though, so good luck, one way or another.

Anonymous said...

hahaha... i dunno bout going to Hell... the heart wants what it wants, right?

guys dig the older woman... yeah... it's not that bad though - u wouldn't be considered a cougar... so it's all good...

as for the best friends thing, he has probably more responsibility than u do in that matter... so whatever happens, happens, right?