Saturday, November 05, 2005

found a place

I'm moving into this cute little one bedroom apartment after Dec exams! I found this place about 20 mins (walking) from the school, and it's on the second floor of a 14-units, 3-storey building. I've never really seen a place like this. Three rooms in a 'line': living room, kitchen/study, bedroom. There is a 'bar' in the kitchen. I can't wait to move in. No more residence life for me!

But more importantly, I've found a 'place' (as cheesy as this sounds), with this guy. Falling is easy, I know, 'honeymoon' stage and all that. It just, makes me smile.

1 comment:

walekim said...

Merely a week ago, somebody said,"I'm done with boys. I'm done with relationships...My heart needs a break."
I am all for relationship, you know, but one week? This spells r-e-b-o-u-n-d. Just give it a little thought, this time around before falling too deep that it hurts.