Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pride & Prejudice

No matter who is narrating, how many renditions of it I see, I will also love this story. I think it is just inspiration of intelligent women that they too can 'get the right guy' at the end. Traditional fairytales don't really emphasis wit for damsels in distress. The movie was gorgeously filmed too. I remember the four days I spent in London when I was nine, and the country side really looks like that. And who is the actor playing Darcy?

Finished the memo yesterday - handed it in a whole day early. Pretty impressed with myself for that - that nearly never happens. I don't know if it's any good though. The prof mentioned that it should take about 40 hours, and I only clocked 25. The only reason I know that is because we have to keep a docket sheet of how long we spent on it, in order 'bill' our client hypothetically. I can't imagine that piece of writing being worth $4000.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll give you a shiny nickel!