Tuesday, May 16, 2006

grey's anatomy

A three-hour two-parter season finale! Okay, I will concede the prom stuff is a little contrived, but the rest was so awesome. Plus, even the prom storyline let to that fantastic scene of Bailey deciding everything in about 30 seconds. The Denny storyline was sad, but the 'right' ending, I guess. *sniffle* And of course, how HOT was that Meredith/McDreamy scene. Okay, I'm done geeking out.

Troy
Went to the Somerset Collection Mall in Troy, MI on Sunday. Think Yorkdale, but even more upscale. More like Boca Raton. Saks Fifth Avenue, Cartier, William-Sonoma, and lots others that you can see but wish they'd knock a couple zeros off the price tag. Got a long skirt from Eddie Bauer, and the boyfriend got some work clothes there too, with the extraordinary and flaming help of one of the sales associates. I convinced him to get a green stripe shirt, to get away from his usual blue/grey/black. He went to the Tools concert last night in Detroit. Needless to say, I wasn't there.

Work
Continues. I'm starting to remember how tiring working is. But school is tiring too. I'd rather be school-tired though. I'm that kind of geek.

No comments: