Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Heat Wave

Thank God his parents bought us two air-conditioners and even came to install it. It's disgusting here in Windsor. Smelliness is so much worse when coupled with 30+ humidex. Just rain already! Was rollerblading by the riverside last night, and the blasts of cool breeze from the water was nice though. Almost felt like Vancouver.

I've been having a series of dreams about getting arrested, and me trying to explain to the police that I can't have a record, 'cuz I'm a law student. I guess the trauma of being pulled over by a cruiser is finally beginning to take its toll.

TTC
I read on the Globe that the last TTC strike was in 1999, and I clearly remember it. I was going to the Ontario Science Centre Science School for a semester at the time, and my mom came to pick me up but then left without me when I took too long. So I waited there for 2 hours for her to get home and then get back there 'cuz I couldn't take a bus home. (sigh) high school memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah High School! I ran into a friend from high school today at work, she commented on how my voice changed. I commented she was still short. Wierd.

m_whiz said...

were you a squeaky teen?