Monday, May 22, 2006

Virtual Apartment Tour, Part 2

Here are pictures of the new apartment, as promised. The first is a view from the balconey. We are on the fifth floor, and currently battling a legion of pigeons.





This is my room. Shimmering bedskirt still in place, Rug of ants from IKEA. My desk is off to the left, just out of sight. My TV on his dresser that we share.

The living room, with another TV. Mostly his furniture, but of course, my X-Files poster.

The kitchen, his head poking around the corner, where his desk is. The thing on the right is the fridge door. We have an appliance table beside the counter, with toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker and toaster oven. The microwave sits on top of his filing cabinet.

Hope you enjoyed the tour. That couch in the living room is a pull out bed, so let me know if you want to visit! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an owl statue might scare them off. Nice digs.

Anonymous said...

It picks up. I am kicking myself for not starting it earlier when I bought it.