Friday, October 20, 2006

No Dice

It's the end of the week, and I haven't heard from from the Dept of Justice, so I have to admit that I didn't get the gig. I had my first interview on Monday at 3pm, and they called me back at 5:30pm to go back on Tuesday, 8am for a second interview. There were 2 interviewers in the first, and 4 interviewers in the second. I blew that 2nd one though, big time. I've never messed up something so badly. I named a BC case, and then proceeded to discuss an ON one as if it were the BC one. What a mess. I was kicking myself as soon as I walked out of there. I know it was great to get a second interview, and it's good experience, and blah blah blah, but I really wanted it, and it was pretty expensive to go out there. I'm just disappointed with myself, it's all.

The boy is being extra supportive and sweet though. He sent flowers to my hotel in Vancouver! It's one year soon. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there,

joyce