Friday, August 01, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Can I just be all fangirl for a second and tell you how much I loved this movie? My love for musicals is not secret, but this was really something special. Maybe because I was not familiar with the story before going, it had the full impact on me. And Pierce Brosnan AND Colin Firth! I had a great time.

Long weekend finally here. I just plan on sleeping and doing all the things around my apartment that I have put off for so long. Looks like the weather will be decent. I should really get out there with my bike before it get too cold for that.

Looking forward to starting my bar admission course, and a rotation at a civil law firm, where I have been told keeps more 'civil' hours than the 7-6 life I currently have. My rotation is for 3 weeks, and I hope I can get some family law experience during that time. I can't believe it's August.

2 comments:

walekim said...

You should check out. "Get Smart" too, it's a whole whack of fun.

m_whiz said...

I saw that too - it was great!