Wednesday, October 20, 2004

one day

"When you are close to tears remember,
Someday it will all be over
One day, we're gonna get, so high"

I heard this song at work today that I haven't since probably high school, and it just made me smile. I loved this song, and there is nothing quite like hearing an old favourite. Best of all, I can remember how I felt when I first heard this song when I was 16/17. I've been singing it all day.

"Don't you think it's time we started,
Doing what we've always wanted?"
- High, by Lighthouse Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know that song... perhaps if i heard it, i'd recognize it... u know what song is a good song? the Elephant Song... now that's a song with serious therapeutic value... skin-a-marin-kinky-dinky-dink... that or any song by Lagwagon...

- aziz

m_whiz said...

isn't that the 'swimming pool' song too?