Thursday, October 14, 2004

shady days

Have you heard that new Jacksoul song? Heard it on the radio today. I'm kinda ambivalent about this weather. Usually 'overcast' or 'cloudy' doesn't bother me, so I'm not sure what's happening. I'm not sure why I even need to decide whether I like the weather or not. It's coming up to November, and that's always the most depressing time of year for me. Though, it wasn't too bad last year. But that could be because I was just having a bad year anyway. I need something to be happy about. I mean, I'm just drifting in this indifference that's starting to drain my soul. Okay, too overdramatic. Must snap out of this.

2 comments:

walekim said...

I am in the same boat.
Hope we both snap out of this soon.
I could use some sun shine too.

m_whiz said...

let's go do something fun