Saturday, December 25, 2004

Joyeux Noel

That's the extent of my studying for the upcoming French aptitude test. It is ever going to be a disaster.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everybody! I hope you had a much better family dinner than I did. Not that mine was horrible. It is just that not everyone was there, and getting together just seems less significant now that we are home all the time, instead of 'home for the holidays'. I kinda miss the special treatment. ;)

We did have a nice time opening presents around the tree though. The funniest part was my grandma getting totally engrossed in the Ripley's Believe it or Not book that I brought for my 16 year old cousin. She made my sister sit and translate the entire 200 page book to her. I guess it is a good thing that she liked the yellow fleece vest my sister and I bought her as well. Never thought of my grandma as a Ripley's fan.

I got two books, a journal/letter note pad, a Lord of the Rings calendar, a pink top, gift certificates, spa stuff, and an air freshener (yes, my uncle is weird). But the best thing this Christmas definitely didn't come gift wrapped. =)

No comments: