Tuesday, December 14, 2004

nurturing a young blog

My sister just started blogging. Of course, because of her superior html skills, she's already got things bouncing on her page. Please visit and leave a comment to help her little bloglet along. Thanks!

aubergine dreams

questions
Nikki says that we should ask our friends to ask us three questions, to find out what they want to know about us. So here is my offer: ask me any three questions, and I will give you the best answers I possibly can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just went to post some comments on your sis's new blog... it's a cool looking site... she probably thinks i'm some weirdo now... ah well...

ok, 3 questions eh? golden opportunity...

hmmmm... ok, here we go - 1) what are the details on your new love interest? how is it going? please tell me it's going well :) ...
2) who do u like better - Simone or me? just kidding! please don't answer that one!!! please!
3) what is your favorite type of food? i'm obsessed with food and i just realized i know nothing about your food interests...

wheee - this is fun! i hope u see this comment as i'm leaving it really late...

- aziz