Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Decision Made & Boy

I'm taking the National Defence position. THANK YOU for everyone who took the time to give me their thoughts and opinions. Every random detail you provided went into my decision making process. I'm really excited about the work now, even though it is going to be a year before I actually do any DND stuff (first year is second language training). It feels good to have some general idea of where I'm going in life.

the boy
Why do I just let him break my heart, repeatedly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

regarding the decision - excellent! so u're gonna be part of the National Defense Team, eh? how cool is that? how cool will i sound when i can say that i have a friend who works in the Department of National Defense? yeah, that's right - it's all about me... me, me, me... narcissistic am i... um, but for real, congrats! what exactly will u be doing in your position? will it be like the movie True Lies? will u be more like Arnold Schwarzzeneger or Tom Arnold? i apologize if u haven't seen the movie... and i also scold u! go rent it! i love that movie...

regarding the boy - it's so hard when u care so much about someone... u keep setting yourself up cause of that silly little thing we call hope... are u ok?

m_whiz said...

Aziz, it's totally your Cool Factor argument that tipped the balance for me. =)

I'll be okay. Thanks