Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Sunny Days of Writing and Rewriting

Newt Update
The day after my last post, my sister and I brought the poor handicapped newt back to the pet store. They have a two weeks guarantee, and my sister thought it was just a better idea to get a healthy one. I was under the impression that they will flush the poor thing (yet it didn't stop me from bring it back - what kinda person am I?!), but they actually kept it in a separate plastic cup to recuperate. My sister picked a skinny, feisty one. You are can see Tangerine here.

sometimes...
good news pops up at the most unexpected times. I got an update on my transcript in the mail today. Remember that Hostage Negotiation paper I was writing for, like, half a year? I finished it back in October, and my prof has finally decided to give me a mark for it. Or, the registrar just got the mark (the efficiency of RMC adminstrations knows no bounds). When I first submitted it, he said that he was going to send me some comments for revision, but none came. So anyway, he apparently decided to give me an A, and a full credit instead of a half credit. I don't know if it's just a mistake or whatever, but - heh!

Thesis
chugging along, chugging along. The library is my friend. Cellmate, anyway.

Letters
So far, Queen's and Western don't want me. I know that it shouldn't matter, 'cuz I've already taken the DND job, and it really doesn't matter one way or another. But still, I really thought I had a good chance...

No comments: