Wednesday, August 25, 2004

not in love

I really didn't think I was. I mean, all summer, I was thinking, "This relationship is nice, I really like him, but it's not like being in love". The only thing I have to compare it to is before, but this is completely different circumstances as with Luke. So if it is different, can you still call it the same thing? Or was I not in love with Luke before? Some part of me really resent the fact that this relationship thing is turning me into an irrational mess of ... irrationality. The better part of me knows that there is nothing else I'd rather be wondering/worrying about.

So I know it is completely foolish to be in love with someone 3 provinces away. Completely nonsensical to think about him every two and a half minutes. Completely school-girlish to smile at sappy love songs. What the hell is wrong with me?

Do I just don't want to believe it, 'cuz I'm afraid it'd disappear if I really cared?

Cupid must be having a field day.

note: please email me all blog/livejournal url. My laptop got formatted. thx

No comments: