Tuesday, August 03, 2004

uPdAte

I'm sorry that my last 10 entries were about the boy, but there is really nothing else so exciting to write about. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a fantastic summer. I can't tell you how good a summer I am having. And if you have an idea of what my past couple summers have been, you could guess how happy I am. Just by virtue of working with a leadership instead of technical training course, I'm finding this summer so much more fulfilling.

I mean, sure, of course there are slack co-workers and incompetent bosses, but really, I can't complain. My staff is so efficient and loyal that I couldn't have asked for better. And the cadets i'm responsible for don't freak out and punch holes in walls like some other do. Plus, they even made up an motivational song about me today.

What else? Oh, the base has no hot water for a couple days, while they do repairs. Luckily it does not affect our barracks. Otherwise that would suck.

How is everyone else's summer so far? What's the weather like in southern Ontario?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to apologize for blogging bout boys... we boys are a good lot... nice to hear u ladies spend as much time thinking about us boys as we spend thinking bout u ladies...

glad to hear your summer's going so well... Alberta's a good province... it's out west... any province out west is a good one...

as for me, i'm in London, Ontario this summer... the weather is hot and humid... boo-urns... hope it's not as muggy out in Alberta as it is here... because i lose like 6 pounds in sweat a day... not fun for me... and definitely not fun for those around me...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oops, sorry Michelle... didn't mean to post 2 of the same comment.. i tried to stop the first comment and thought i did but i guess i was wrong... i just wanted to add my name... sorry to clutter your comments section...

- aziz

m_whiz said...

y> I love grey. hehe

a> the weather is pretty crazy out here, but it's kinda nice. No really humid, but big difference between night and day.

I think boys were the reason that girls start keeping journals in the first place.

Anonymous said...

I too am having a great summer. The weather is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, but just right. Nothing especially notable has happened, but a flexible summer job leaving room for mini vacations has allowed me to drift in this lazy haze of a summer. I can't believe I get to have summers for the rest of my life.
I think I'm finally starting to grow up too. Took me long enough, but this new perspective is refreshing.

Let me know when you get home and we'll hang out before you have to go back to Kingston.

~Simone