Thursday, September 01, 2005

new phone


Here it is, my brand new LG2000. I don't need a camera at all (considering I just brought a digital one this summer), but the rest of them are either ugly or too expensive. I realize that I cannot live without the flip function, because without it, I don't have an 'escape button' (by flipping it close and reopening) to get back to the main screen when I get lost, which was what was frustrating me the most about the other phone yesterday. I had to keep turning it off and on. Crazy, I know. By even cell phone use is habit forming, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're hilarious! flipping it shut for "escape"... hahaha... i can just see u getting confused and "resetting"... that's great! hehe...

walekim said...

This should be a great one.
My LG worked great for me.
Too bad I couldn't bring it with me. Now I am using an old Panasonic, which is not as user friendly.