Tuesday, September 06, 2005

the view from here


This is the view from my rez room. Really, no kidding. Not bad, huh? Today, at our first academic orientation session, the President and Provost of the university gave us a welcome address, followed by the dean. Wow, you know you've made it when you get the Prez. I don't think I saw Peter George once until fourth year at Mac.

Got my schedule today - no class before 10am, and none on Friday! I don't know about my section though. We are divided into groups of 8, who we have all our classes with. My group is 2 guys and 6 girls, including myself, and the some of the girls seem pretty high strung and high maintenance. Oh well, Orientation sometimes make people strange.

I took a two hour walk along the river yesterday, and got pretty sunburnt. Here's a picture of the Detroit downtown skyline. Eve's Bite, on the left bottom corner, is one of the pieces in the sculpture garden on the Windsor side.

1 comment:

walekim said...

Nice view. Sounds like a good start.
Aww... I want your schedule!! Long weekends every week!