Monday, November 29, 2004

One Hour Wait

$75?! Yup, that's how much a driver license renewal costs now in Ontario. Plus, you have to wait for an hour in a line with 40 people in front of you. Not a fun way to spend even a fraction of your day off. Also, they've always listed my first name as 'S', and they aren't willing to change it without my birth certificate, though of course it was initially a typo on their part. They won't even take my military ID as proof. (sigh) Hope the picture will at least turn out okay.

3 comments:

walekim said...

Since when are driver licence pictures okay? Hahaha.. Just kidding.

If it's hard to get birth certificate, you should be able to use your passport. At least, that's what is says here:
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/change.htm

Princess_Nikki said...

SMichelle???

How Strange.

m_whiz said...

w> thanks - I'll try with the passport.

n> no, just 'S'. They have 'Michell' as my middle name. Freakin' morons