Saturday, June 12, 2004

I have no proof...

but I think my sister just confirmed my worst suspicions that my uncles throw Dominic away. 'Cuz when you suspect there are fleas, of course the logical solution is just to get rid of the cat, right? I couldn't find him before I left Toronto, and now I guess I'll never see him again.

I knew it was going to happen too. The perfect excuse, 'cuz Dominic goes in and out of the house by himself. So what I can really say if he doesn't come home one day, or ever?

I'm going to miss my cat, but more than that, I really hate the way that they just take things into their own hands, and think it's okay 'cuz I'm 'just a kid', and obviously don't get any decision making power 'cuz I don't pay bills or rent there. Plus my dad's not here, so obviously my sister and I are just squatter at my grandmother's house. UGH!! I hated living there when I was 10, and I hate it now. I don't know how I'm going to live there indefinitely starting in September. It's like you have to adopt a concentration camp mentality to survive in that house.

No comments: