Sunday, June 13, 2004

nuke's done

It's a sad looking paper, but at least it's done. Now on to the other one that's two weeks overdue... Haven't left my apartment in 48 hours now.

weather
I asked for crappy weather, and there it was! So at least staying inside today wasn't too bad. May it continue to crap out for as long as it takes me to finish these #$%*&# papers. (selfish, I know)

dominic
My mom called to say that everyone's been out looking for him, but to no avail. I don't know if that's suppose to make me feel better...

cd
I bought the soundtrack to "Runaway Bride" a long time ago, but subsequently lost the disc. So today I coaxed Morpheus into making me a copy. It's the weirdest thing now - official case with burnt CD inside. Listen to Eric Clapton's "Blue Eyes Blue". Just that one song is worth the disc. Or, you know - the incessant restarting of the download program.

ear
Feeling a weird pressure inside my left ear - maybe it's time to go outside for a bit.



3 comments:

Joyce said...

your original email got sorted into the junk mail folder (thank you hotmail once again.) i like the layout and the colors... designed them yourself? and i didn't know you can comment via blogger now!

Anonymous said...

hey there... widget! like the layout--so you, whatever that may mean in that little hospital-model mind of yours!

:o( sorry to hear about dominic goin' missing... does he have a tag or something? don't give up yet, mich.

congrats all around re: finishing [some of?] your papers! it's a great feeling, isn't it?

'kay... i gotta go, so i'll vandalize your journal again another time.

only delivering the flowers,
karen

p.s. get this: david told me he's "still beaming with pride for me"!! the @$%!?????????????

m_whiz said...

loquax>
The layout is just a template from the site - I have no html skills, and just barely passed 1st year comp sci, as Josh can attest to. Hotmail has no qualms about letting virus through either, so it's extreme levels of discrimination is really no good.

karen>
'widget' is a great word, huh? a combination of 'wizard', 'midget' and 'gadget'? Well, not so much the midget part, so sometimes I *feel* like a small person.

Of course "gary" is beaming with pride! Go Team Karen! *batons a-twirling"

vandalize away! a blog without comment is just an electronic journal, not "SO MUCH MORE"