Saturday, June 12, 2004

late start

Slept in 'til a totally unacceptable hour today, though for a second I thought I woke up at 6:30am, but the digits were blinking, signifying *another* power outage, however briefly between 3am last night and ... the hour I awoke today. As my cousin would say, 'failure to merge with the rest of society today'.

The freedom of this year's schedule has been really bringing out the sloth in me. But at the same time, the whole world is already ready for me when I do get up. For example, the mail has been delivered, emails replied from others, and at times phone calls returned too. Tis excellent.

Getting great response to my bloggin' - which is great, but also like arriving a little too fashionably late to a party. Like, what took me so long?

Weather
Bring on the storm! And the rain! So I don't feel like a prisoner stuck in a well, peering out at yet another cloudless day.

Nuclear Bomb Paper
Like Neo would say, "It ends tonight." I'm handing in whatever I get done, thesis or no thesis.

No comments: