Wednesday, June 30, 2004

a little nostalgia

because the last time I was here was five years ago, the summer before I left for school, I can't help feeling a little nostalgic being here again. The same impossibly blue skies, the countless jets streaming overhead every hour, the 15 minutes march to the school... So much have changed, including me of course, but it is still so nice to be back here - the last place of childhood, arguably.

Journey here
The usual delays, the hurry-up-and-wait's, but I got here in one piece, and the flight wasn't terrible, so can't complain. The accommodations are awesome - private bathroom and showers. Still haven't found out what my job is going to be yet, but will soon enough.

Canada Day
Go out and celebrate, even though it's Liberals (eeek!) for another 4 years!


die mosquitos die!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE A BLAST THERE, MICH!!!

-karen

p.s. er... do you want me to send you some OFF! Skinntastic?? haha!

m_whiz said...

SKINNTASTIC!! Order me a carton!

Anonymous said...

Hello m_whiz,

After reading your blog "a little nostalgia", I believe you will find my articles on bathroom designs idea and other bathroom topics to be helpful.

You are also welcome to post your own articles on bathrooms in my free directory ... sharing your knowledge will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own blog / site. If you have the time, why not take a look at my articles on bathrooms now!

Kind Regards
Emily